India Goes Global : Its Expanding Role in the Global Economy
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
India Goes Global
- 1 Opening Its Doors: India’s Emergence on the Global Stage
- 2 Is Economic Growth Leaving Some States Behind?
- 3 Trade and Financial Openness
- 4 Maintaining Competitiveness in the Global Economy
- 5 How Can India Attract More Foreign Direct Investment?
- 6 On the Way to a World-Class Banking Sector
- 7 Reining in State Deficits
- 8 Creating Fiscal Space: Medium-Term Directions for Tax Reform
- 9 Making Tax Policy Pro-Growth
- 10 Understanding the Growth Momentum in India’s Services
- 11 Realizing the Potential: The Case of India’s Textile Sector